Men’s Summer Retreat
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Men, please join us on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 for the Men’s Summer Retreat.
Arrival/check in time is between 8:00 – 9:00 am. Coffee and donuts will be available.
Msgr. Gaspar (Gus) Ancona will be the principal presenter. The day will include
- Welcome and opening prayer
- Morning prayer with meditation
- Presentation, followed by quiet, walk, or reflection
- Penitential service with homily, followed by individual Confession and absolution
- Closing Mass with homily
The registration fee is $60.00 which includes lunch and is payable at the time of registration.
For those who wish transportation for Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish in Grand Rapids, coffee, juice,and a car ride will be available from the IHM parking lot at Burton and Plymouth Streets to bring you to the Center and return you to IHM. Cars going to the Center will leave at 8:00 SHARP. You will be able to make these arrangements when you register.
You may register in three ways:
- Register online and pay online OR to register online and mail your payment
- Mail your check and registration information (name, address, phone number, parish and retreat date 7/18/18) to
Franciscan Life Process Center
11650 Downes St. NE
Lowell, MI 49331
Checks should be made payable to the “Franciscan Life Process Center” with a note “Men’s Retreat 7/18/18.”
Your Retreat Committee Coordinators
Dr. John Stepanovich
Deacon Ed Harwood
The Franciscan Eco Retreat is for adults, ages 21 to 35, interested in disconnecting from the consumer culture and reconnecting to more simple living and the riches of our Christian faith.
Cost: $250 includes food, lodging, and equipment.
Please click here for flyer.