Men’s Summer Retreat
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Men, please join us on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 for the Men’s Summer Retreat.
Arrival/check in time is between 8:00 – 9:00 am. Coffee and donuts will be available.
Msgr. Gaspar (Gus) Ancona will be the principal presenter. The day will include
- Welcome and opening prayer
- Morning prayer with meditation
- Presentation, followed by quiet, walk, or reflection
- Penitential service with homily, followed by individual Confession and absolution
- Closing Mass with homily
The registration fee is $50.00 which includes lunch and is payable at the time of registration.
For those who wish transportation for Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish in Grand Rapids, coffee, juice,and a car ride will be available from the IHM parking lot at Burton and Plymouth Streets to bring you to the Center and return you to IHM. Cars going to the Center will leave at 8:00 SHARP. You will be able to make these arrangements when you register.
You may register in three ways:
- Click here to register online and pay online OR to register online and mail your payment.
(Here’s the link: www.eventbrite.com/e/mens-summer-retreat-tickets-33246811107)
- Mail your check and registration information (name, address, phone number, parish and retreat date 7/19/17) to
Franciscan LIfe Process Center
11650 Downes St. NE
Lowell, MI 49331
Checks should be made payable to the “Franciscan Life Process Center” with a note “Men’s Retreat 7/19/17
Your Retreat Committee Coordinators
Fred Braun Richard Hansknecht Roger Knape
Steve Dykema Dick English Patrick Quinn
Joe Tierney Dr. John Stepanovich Carl Rinke
Deacon Ed Harwood John Knape